Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brightness on Charge 3 turned down

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I meant to turn up the brightness but turned it down. Now I can’t see anything to correct it. How do I get it back to view and adjust. Frustrated. 

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for getting back to us and for your comment @Jerkywalk.

You don't need your phone to reset your tracker. Could you please confirm that you have tried restarting steps from my previous post? Also, please try the long restart:

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again. 

Keep on visiting the forums. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

I fixed it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please tell me how. I have the same problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please tell us how you fixed it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Fbmk@Jerkywalk and @Heathr2018. I´m sorry to hear your Charge 3 brightness turned down.

Please try turning off Do not disturb or Sleep mode. If this doesn´t work, restart your device:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display.
  4. Press and hold the button to restart your tracker for 8 seconds. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.

I´m glad that you resolved your query @Fbmk.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. But the screen of the watch is completely dark. So I can't see any icons or settings, like low brightness, do not disturb. Etc. And I can't find a way on the phone or laptop to reset these settings. Please help!!!

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to us and for your comment @Jerkywalk.

You don't need your phone to reset your tracker. Could you please confirm that you have tried restarting steps from my previous post? Also, please try the long restart:

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you thank you. This worked!!

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us @Jerkywalk. I'm glad to hear recommended steps worked for you and that you're back on track.

Keep on visiting  the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes