Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken Charge 4 clip- won't attach to the band anymore

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The clip broke so the band can not stay on the device.  While i can  keep the Fitbit in my pocket I’m no longer able to wear it on my wrist, I have had it for 2 years. It still works but didn’t use it as intended, how can I get this repaired. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

Agree! My daughters switched to the Apple Watch and have been using it without any type of issues now for 3 years - in the time I have had 3 Fitbits. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

As another of the vocal number whose Charge 4s have failed because of the cheesy plastic strap connections … I can testify that your answer, Odyssey 13, is spot on. 
The new strap I ordered provides a secure housing and protection for my Charge 4, even with only one of the original connectors still in place. 
My next watch will NOT be a Fitbit!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Even ordering from Amazon.com   
???

Best Answer
0 Votes

In the meantime, try the protective silicon strap that encases the Charge4 ‘pebble’ against your wrist. From Amazon. Specify ‘Fitbit Charge 4 replacement band’ in your search. 
It’s working well for me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am with you 100%....I did the same at 29$ was worth it!! But will NEVER get another fitbit.

Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes
I wonder if Fitbit even cares about the swinging Exit door.
Will try Garmin next, based on a friend's long-time satisfaction with the product. Its straps attach in the old-school-watch way -- each to a tiny metal bar that clicks horizontally into two metal legs that are contiguous with the metal housing of the watch. Hope you get the picture.
Best Answer

Same thing here, I was just walking through my house and it fell apart. Like many others it is out of warranty by a month or so. I'm not even going to bother trying to get a new band like the Amazon one suggested as the other oh so common problem with Charge 3 & 4 of the screen slowly disappearing is also starting with dark bands across the top of the screen. So disappointing as I love the unobtrusive style of the Charge.  

Best Answer
Sure would be nice to have a sign of life from Fitbit management in response to these appallingly common problems. Certainly doesn’t make me feel like ‘a valued customer’.
Best Answer

Same thing happened to me 3 days after warranty ran out . Now they don’t want to honor the warranty. Must be a defect in the workmanship. I have had 4 Fitbit in the past 6 years my wife is still on her first Apple Watch. Anyway I got glued the band to my device.

Best Answer
0 Votes