Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call notification showing "Unknown"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Everyone,

I am using charge 2 and using one plus 6. In call notification it is showing "Unknown" but when I receive text message I can see the person name. I tried doing all the suggestions which was mentioned earlier. Please help...

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

If you are on Android 9, it is a known issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep...Charge 2 and I am on a Pixel 2 XL running latest version of Android P and latest Fitbit App. I have even uninstalled and followed all the posts about setting permission. All Text messages show names, but All Calls are ALWAYS "Unknown". Seriously! It worked before. Frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys, @Neo675 and @Akhil07, I appreciate you have tried some tips to try to fix this issue with the notifications on your Charge 2. Just like @SunsetRunner mentioned, this is a known issue and our team is already aware of this and working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

I'm sorry for any trouble. I will appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
Spoiler
Have y'all found a resolution for this issue yet? Mine is still experienckng this problem. 
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am experiencing this same problem.  What have you done to resolve it? I am assuming that you have. 

Best Answer
0 Votes