Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories burned do not seem to be accurate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello! I have a Charge 2 here, and it's gotten really glitchy all of a sudden, and I could use some help.

So Fitbit automatically changed what my calories burned were for the past week, and doesn't seem accurate for today either. 

I did verify my weight was correct. 

I did try to restart my device by holding down the button on the device and all that did was repeatedly turn my Notifications 'On' and 'Off'. Holding it down never powered down or restarted the device.

I did uninstall the app and reinstall. 

I tried to "Restart the Fitbit" from the Settings menu, something I've done in the past long ago, but I cannot find that Setting anywhere in any of the new Settings Menus. It's as if it's gone in the new UI? There is no 'gearbox' or anything else like that. I checked every Setting I could think of, and no 'Restart' was an option I could find. Maybe I'm just missing something?

Any help both with fixing the calorie issue and/or figuring out how to restart the device would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and your help!

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Good to see you participating in the community @SunsetRunner 

Thank you for sharing the inquiry regarding your Charge 2.

While checking your information, I've been informed that you already contacted the Customer Support team for further assistance with this. In this case, they will let you know how to proceed. Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did, but they were unable to help. They just walked me through some of the other steps I already tried and told me 'give it time to correct itself and contact technical support if it didn't work'.

It did at least answer my question though. Apparently they straight up did away with the "Restart my Device" feature with the new UI update on this device, although I can't imagine why.

It's just becoming more hassle than it's worth.

Best Answer
0 Votes