Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories burned during exercise through Fitbit is not showing on myfitnesspal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m trying to figure out if I’m doing something wrong. My calories burned through exercise on my charge 2 is not being synced properly to myfitnesspal account. If I’ve burned 500 calories during a run/walk, it’s not showing that on myfitnesspal. It’s only showing 140 calories from taking 9000 steps but not the exercise.  

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SuzyQ2138 It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! You can try removing the MFP app from your Fitbit account and vice versa then relink them. You can also reach out to MFP to inquire about their calorie interpretation from Fitbit (as you do see the correct information on Fitbit). Also refer to their help article for more information.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@SuzyQ2138 It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! You can try removing the MFP app from your Fitbit account and vice versa then relink them. You can also reach out to MFP to inquire about their calorie interpretation from Fitbit (as you do see the correct information on Fitbit). Also refer to their help article for more information.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Hi, very old question, but I was wonderfing if you remembered if you were able to solve the problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes