Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change the exercise menu on the Charge 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to move the bike option to my first choice in the exercise menu.  I thought I saw this option when I first started using it but now can't find anything.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Absolutely @SuePomMan Wink To change or re-order exercises on your tracker, do the following:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap or click your tracker tile. 
  3. Tap or click Exercise Shortcuts
  4. Tap edit at the top.
  5. Drag (by pressing the three lines in the right side) and drop your exercises to change their sequence.
  6. Sync your tracker to save the changes.

Hope this helps my friend! Welcome aboard! Smiley Wink

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Absolutely @SuePomMan Wink To change or re-order exercises on your tracker, do the following:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap or click your tracker tile. 
  3. Tap or click Exercise Shortcuts
  4. Tap edit at the top.
  5. Drag (by pressing the three lines in the right side) and drop your exercises to change their sequence.
  6. Sync your tracker to save the changes.

Hope this helps my friend! Welcome aboard! Smiley Wink

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thanks so much for the fast response!

Best Answer

It's a pleasure sweetie @SuePom. I'm glad to see it helped you! Woman Very Happy 

Happy user, right? Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Wish you an a-w-e-s-o-m-e day! 

Best Answer

I know this is an old thread and I have a charge 3 but I think it’s probably the same as the charge 2 for settings.  When I try the above solution, the Chang’s do not take place on my device.  I tap the sync now option and it shows its syncing but no changes take place on my device.  It has three options for Pilates which I don’t do and would like to delete and put in different exercises.  They ones I want show on my phone under exercise shortcuts in settings but not on the device.  Is this a bug with iOS vs Android?  I’m using an iPhone X.

Best Answer

Same issue here in 2020 with the Charge 2...I make the necessary changes in the app but they don’t translate to the watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me.

https://youtu.be/NbElwqoLTjc

Best Answer
0 Votes