Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I just log calories without choosing food?-Charge 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know how to count calories.  If I know that I just had 330 calories for breakfast and I have a 120 calorie snack in hand for mid-morning, I want to log those two things before I start work.  I do not want to have to choose the exact yogurt, toast and tea I had.  Is there a way to simply log calories throughout the day? 

Thanks!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Janet_Stephen_T.

Thank you for the information provided.

You can log Quick Calories from the Fitbit app. Please go to Today > Start logging your food > tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner > Add quick calories.

Feel free to contact us back at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Janet_Stephen_T.

Thank you for the information provided.

You can log Quick Calories from the Fitbit app. Please go to Today > Start logging your food > tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner > Add quick calories.

Feel free to contact us back at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer

OK, maybe I'm just being thick.  I am looking at the Food page on the app (iOS) and I do not see three dots at the top right.  I see a plus sign which takes you to the regular food log, and under that, an arrow to expand a graph.  If I go into the plus sign, there is a UPC symbol at the top right.  I will keep looking.

Best Answer
0 Votes

OK, found it.  Today > Start Logging your Food > Plus Sign (top right) > Numbers '123' top left

Best Answer

Thanks for the update @Janet_Stephen_T.

I provided the instructions to log Quick Calories from an Android device, sorry for the misunderstanding. 

I'm glad to hear that you figured it out, thank your for sharing the steps you followed to find it.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

See you around.

Best Answer