Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I sync my Charge 3 with my Mac?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought my first Fitbit, a Charge 3. I prefer to have the tracker app on my mac rather than my iPhone, so I managed to download the app onto my mac. During the account setup, there was a notification that the app can only be used for the Charge 3 on an iPhone, not on a mac. Is there a simple fix so that I can use the app with my Charge 3 on my mac?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

Hi "rbiemans":

Two days ago (12 Jan) I was completely unable to sync. my Charge 3.   Fitbit Connect claimed that "No internet Connection Found".   Nevertheless I could send and receive emails, and had access to the internet via that same WiFi connection.

Have not found a problem with my network, but after some difficulty today managed to sync via an old Android device.   Later today, after a few tries, I have again sync'd my Charge 3 via my MB Air Bluetooth.  Yesterday, I had been trying to use my old dongle, but had no success.   Have no idea what the real problem might have been, just hope that I can again sync reliably and regularly using Bluetooth on my MB Air.

Best Answer
0 Votes