Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I just bought a Fitbit Charge 2 a few hours ago and I'm only getting around to setting it up now. However, when I go to the App Store to download the app for my iPhone and my Mac it is allowing me to continue with the download and doesn't state that I need to pay for it until I enter my password. The site is telling me that app is free and so is my brother. Any help would be nice at this point. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Ashley1998 my suggestion would be to use the device you want to setup the ttacker with and go to the sight youbsee on the tracker http://www.fitbit.com/setup

This address will direct you to the proper app for the device. The app, the Fitbit site and services are free, there is no reason to need any money.

Yes there is a premium Fitbit service but this is optional and Fitbit does not push or mention this service during setup.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@Ashley1998 my suggestion would be to use the device you want to setup the ttacker with and go to the sight youbsee on the tracker http://www.fitbit.com/setup

This address will direct you to the proper app for the device. The app, the Fitbit site and services are free, there is no reason to need any money.

Yes there is a premium Fitbit service but this is optional and Fitbit does not push or mention this service during setup.

Best Answer

thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to welcome you @Ashley1998 and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if you were able to paired your Charge 2? If you still having inconvenience, please let me know. 

See you around. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I am having trouble on my fitbit. It was working like 2months and then I can't sync it anymore. I have read that maybe better reset the whole thing and delete the app and download again. I have as far as I know but now I can't even download the fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Ziram  may I ask which type of phone or computer is the app going to be installed on?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is exactly what has happened to me. I noticed I couldn’t view my sleep details without the app freezing and then it wouldn’t sync at all. I deleted the app and tried to download it again and it won’t download. This happened after I had installed the latest iPhone software update. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes