Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download app from Google Play store?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all - I am so frustrated. I was given a Fitbit Charge HR for my birthday on 8th Jan - I have been trying to download the app on play store for days, but progress bar just keeps rolling and nothing downloads? Anyone else having this issue? I am sooooo disappointed - waited 6 months to get this. Will return it - absolute disaster 😞 Chrissie

Moderator edit: format and updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Brand new Sense and I cant download the app to use it. Ridiculous. Have tried everything suggested. Returning this piece of junk.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any update on the fix for this? I and so many are having this issue.

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've spoken to 4 different agents in chat with no luck.  I recently got a Versa 2 to replace my Inspire.  It started syncing right away, but would not update.  Followed the different troubleshooting steps which only caused it to not sync anymore.  Was directed to uninstall the app on my Samsung J7 Android version 8.1, now app won't install.  It just sits as pending.  I've rebooted my phone, no change.  I see others have had this problem going back years, but I don't see a solution.  Anyone have one?

Best Answer

Looks like no one is responding and even the people that get in touch with an agent still have this problem.

I thought things would go better after Google took over Fitbit, but they can't even sort out the Google Play Store downloading problems... Is this an example of irony? Maybe Google can add this to their search result for "irony example".

Best Answer
0 Votes

The app finally downloaded.  But I still can't play music, with one set of earbuds (langsdom), playback is distorted, Versa sees the other (Skullcandy) but won't connect.  I've now talked to around 12 different support agents.  Only 2 actually tried to help, the others just say the developers are working on it, as they have for a couple years now.  I've tried to get them to tell me which earbuds work with the Versa, but apparently the developers didn't try any as no one knows what will work.  I'm really disappointed in Fitbit and their lack of support.  One agent said I could return it, but I have to pay shipping.  I questioned why it would cost me when Fitbit has falsely advertised that music would play, no one can tell me that either.  The Fitbit people here in these forums just ignore the questions.  All I can do is hope to hear from a user who has figured it out.  I can't keep ordering earbuds hoping I'll find the ones that work.

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue, have tried every fix suggested, and it's still not downloading 😕

Best Answer