Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find the brightness setting for the Charge HR

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Looking for help in locating the settings on my Charge HR...would like to enhance the brightness on my

Fitbit...I have not logged in for sometime, I feel the site looks a bit different...

Anybody able to help?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @57jo and welcome to the Help forums.  You say you have a Charge HR.  Here is a link to the Charge HR manual.   To the best of my knowledge, you can't change the brightness.

If you don't have a Charge HR, look at this page that has a link to every user manual.   There are images, so you can make sure you are asking about the right model. 

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @57jo and welcome to the Help forums.  You say you have a Charge HR.  Here is a link to the Charge HR manual.   To the best of my knowledge, you can't change the brightness.

If you don't have a Charge HR, look at this page that has a link to every user manual.   There are images, so you can make sure you are asking about the right model. 

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@57jo I hope you're doing well!

Let me help you with this. As @LZeeW said there isn't a brightness setting option on the Charge HR, newer devices do have this option like the Versa family or the latest Charge 3 and Charge 4. 

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes