Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pair Charge 2 on Android phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Device didn't sync so I removed it from app and tried the pair it again however it goes as far as finding the device pairing the 4 digits but then it just keeps showing that it is connecting. Not sure what to do have restarted tracker and phone and reinstalled the app

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

I tried every solution suggested, the one that worked for me was to force a stop, restarted and bingo !

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

I've tried all of these steps and i am still unable to get my charge 2 to pair. Is there something else i can try?

Any advice would be great.

Best Answer

Same craic here tried all the fixes. A pure cod won't be getting one again 

Best Answer

im trying to pair my fitbit charge 2 again on my lg g6 android phone and its not working and i am feeling super pissed off and super frustrated and overwhelmed and panicking that its not pairing anymore! 

Best Answer

If your Charge 2 tracker keeps failing to pair back after entering the PIN and nothing else works then please check if the fix shown in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRWh3d3wrYc helps !!!

In short, assuming that the pairing is failing due to an incompatible android version (due to android updates), the goal is to ...

1. First, try to pair your tracker with your account in Fitbit app on some other mobile with compatible android version.

2. If pairing is successful then sync the tracker and the app.

3. Once syncing is done, unpair your tracker from the Fitbit app.

4. Now try to pair your tracker with Fitbit app on your original mobile and see if it works.

Please watch this video for one of the ways to fix the issue of your Fitbit Charge 2 not getting paired back to Fitbit android app after unpairing it. One of the reasons that may result in this pairing issue is that your Charge 2 tracker ran out of battery and was dead for quite some time before ...
Best Answer

Thanks! This is what solved it for me! glad that I had some old phones laying around!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same problem as the original poster and I tried all of these steps multiple times and my charge 2 still will not re-connect with my android phone, It was fine up until a week ago and just this morning I realized it wasn't syncing. Are there any other steps to try?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Add my voice here. 

Sync keeps falling. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm also having this problem and the suggested steps won't work. I'm on Android 11, in case that helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes