Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t pair my iPhone with my Fitbit Charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I have purchased a FitBit second hand over. However I am trying to pair my fitbit with my iPhone and it is not working. I get a code which I then enter for in my iPhone app from FitBit and then get the message "a problem has occurred ". I have also tried it on my Windows laptop and that doesn't work either. I can't get my Fitbit connected to my iPhone and I hope you can help me.

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

First I would make sure there are no other bluetooth devices around; then try again and see if get exact same result; sometimes just takes a few tries but seems like you got past the usual sticking point.

Then if any family member or friend with smart phone could try it, see if get same result.

Then contact Help.

Don't have any basis for this, but wonder if person who sold it 2nd-hand had gotten a refund for it without returning it so fitbit disabled it - just idle speculation.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Hello,

Thanks for your respond back, but unfortunately it still doesn’t work. The person is a family member and they say it’s not the case. Is there something else I can do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. ...
Restart your phone.
Plug in your tracker and make sure it's charging.
Make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the process.
Set up your tracker as a new device:

Regards,

Will

Best Answer
0 Votes