Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't remember my old Fitbit account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have another fit bit account but don't remember the name is used.  Trying to link to my fitness pal

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Lovechild3854  these accounts are under email addresses. Try looking at any of your email addresses for anything from Fitbit that shows you had an account?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don't know how to do that
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lovechild3854 when you set up your Fitbit, created an account, you used an email address. You're the only one who can figure this out. Fitbit can't help you, so you'll need to do some digging. Maybe you kept your emails? Maybe you wrote it down somewhere? Is the account you're using now the one you've always used? You've had it a while.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don't know how
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lovechild3854 can't you just link your My fitness pal to your current account? Unless you're able to remember the old account's email address and can log into it, there isn't anything that we can do to help you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't need two.   Where is our profile id

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lovechild3854  your new post was merged here, as it's the same issue. Keeping your posts in one spot is easier for us both. Your profile id? click to see your profile 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Odyssey13 Thank you for your assistance in this thread, really good suggestions. 

@Lovechild3854 Hi there. I was able to see that you have a case with our Support team, please continue the communication with them, this to avoid confusion. 

Have a good weekend. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer