Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see messages on my Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there away I can see my messages and who is texting me better on my Fitbit? When I look I can hardly see what the text is and I can’t see who is texting. Thanks 

Moderator edit: format and label.

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @SunsetRunner  which Charge do you have? This is the Charge 4 forum and if you have the Charge 3, I can move it to that area for more relevant responses. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ohh yes I have the charge 3, sorry about that

Best Answer
0 Votes

All moved @SunsetRunner . There is an article about notifications - click to read - but it doesn't say anything that would seem to help you. You have trouble seeing the screen (dim?) or the text (too small?) ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The screen is to dim in the light. I can’t seem to c much of a text and I can’t c who texted me cause it’s to dark like almost the colour of the background of my Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SunsetRunner  be sure you don't have DND turned on and check your brightness level. See pages 17 and 18 of the user manual - click to read

Best Answer
0 Votes

My DND is off and my brightness is at normal

Best Answer

Unfortunately, unless you're still under warranty, there isn't much to be done. My old Alta HR started getting dimmer and dimmer, so I got the new Luxe, which has a brighter screen. Sorry this happened to you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for ur help either way

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SunsetRunner and thank you for your assistance @Odyssey13. I'm sorry to hear your Charge 3 display is too dim.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer