Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see my Charge 2 with Windows 10 computer

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just tried to use for the first time my Charge 2 with my Windows 10 Laptop.  All apps loaded just fine, Bluetooth sees the Charge 2 but cannot pair to it.  Charge 2 screen just scrolls the set up scroll and is difficult to turn on without it being hooked up to the USB charger.

It just does not work.

Any ideas?

Jeff

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@M42Orion It's great to see you in the Community!

Let me help you with your Charge 2 not setting up with your computer. Not sure if your tracker may be not holding a charge or not working correctly but I suggest you try cleaning the contacts using cotton swab with rubbing alcohol, then charge it by plugging it for a couple of hours directly to your computer's USB port (try different ports) or use an UL-certified USB adapter. After this, restart your device and see how it behaves. You can follow these instructions to help improve the battery life. You can also try these suggestions to setup your tracker.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the response. So, I tried all that and the Charge 2 does not
respond. I can restart it, but there is no vibration and it does not
respond to any screen touches or swipes. It just scrolls the setup
screen. The PC does see it on bluetooth and tries to connect to it, but
the Charge 2 does not respond. It's brand new by the way.

Jeff
Best Answer
0 Votes

@M42Orion thank you for following my suggestions.

Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Keep me posted.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes