Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sync my Charge 3 with Huawei P30 lite

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So frustrated with my Charge 3, on my second replacement brand new sent directly from the factory in March and yet again it won't sync, I have manged to sync it only on 3 occasions and when doing so I've had to uninstall, reset absolutely everything that is listed within these forums, I don't have time to spend an hour each day to try and sort it out. I've been with fitbit since 2017 and only had issues recently when moving from an Alta HR to Charge 3 it is obviously not compatible with the Huawei P30 lite, had I known this I would never have purchased Charge 3 . Why aren't fitbit issuing a statement as they have done for Charge 2? I have done everything suggested so what's the next step, am I entitled to a refund if I send it back? I have tried every evening since 1st June after work to get it to sync for a 4th time but to no avail. Is there another fitbit that is compatible with my phone? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @MrsStruts.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Charge 3. Thank you for trying to resolve them before contacting us.

If your phone meets the following requirements you should be able to sync your Tracker without any problem:

• Apple iOS 13 or higher
  • Android OS 8.0 or higher 

Whether your phone meets the Fitbit Requirements but you are unable to sync your Tracker, please follow our troubleshooting steps to resolve set up issues or syncing issues.

If you continue having difficulties, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Ed I have followed all of them, I have done everything possible including uninstall ing the app and removing the charge 3 from pairing, removing the charge 3 from the fitbit app and starting from beginning, all of these and more. I have just waited in a call queue for 40 mins so decided to do the live chat and was cut off while typing stating thanks for your chat today please rate us. Any other options open to me? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your response, @MrsStruts.

Our team has informed us that phone wait times are longer than normal. For faster service, please give another try to chat.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes