Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you manually enter your Mindfulness session in the Fitbit app instead of using the Charge 4?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can you manually enter your time in the mindful app?   I use calm and several other apps to do meditation and would like to enter the amount of time I log each day.  Right now I only see that  I have to use the mindful apps that come with my Charge 4.  Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

I so agree.  There are only 2 mindfulness options on my Fitbit unless you purchase Premium.  I meditate daily so it would be helpful to be able to manually log this rather than have it read 0 out of 5 days of mindfulness this week.  I would think this would effect the stress management score as well.

Best Answer

I also found a way to log meditation. I start an place holder activity on my Fitbit (martial arts) stop it when I finish my meditation. Then I change the name of it to "meditating" in the app. But it tracks it as an exercise and doesn't link it to the mindfulness section at all. On top of this when I share that data with GoogleFit, it doesn't transfer properly and google sees it as "other" even though google also has "meditation" as an activity. Ugh, this is such a frustrating problem because all the pieces are there but they just don't connect. 

Best Answer

Your answer did not address the question 

Best Answer

You’re kidding.  I already subscribe to Headspace and pay for it, but Fitbit won’t connect the app?  My Fitbit points affect my life insurance premium.  Thanks—great policy.  Looks like I’ll log in some extra meditation time to cope with the frustration coming from this one.  

Best Answer