Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Challenge not showing the same steps as the Fitbit Dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When doing group challenges only 75% of my steps are being captured. It’s not the time zone as I’ve compared with others in the challenges. Any ideas on the reason for the difference?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Cam56 It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your Challenges not showing all your steps. Have you manually logged any activities? These activities will show on your account but won't count towards challenges. You can try logging out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. Also try exiting the challenge the rejoining it.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't wear my Charge2 when I get on the treadmill as it makes me sweat.  When I am done working out, I add the exercise in the app and it adds step to my daily count so why do none of my treadmill steps count toward my challenges?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RosiS It's nice to have you on board!

Thank you for your inquiry about challenges not counting your treadmill activity steps. As mentioned before manually logged activities (this includes when you log a treadmill activity) won't count towards challenges. Only steps detected by your tracker will count towards this. You can read more about this here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes