Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change to new dashboard cant detect

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I change to new dashboard n now it can't sync my daily data???
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's nice to see you around the Community @SunnyBunnyElain, hope you're doing great! Thanks for your help my friend @SunsetRunner! Woman Very Happy

When you update the Fitbit app for Android to version 2.38 or later you’ll see a preview of our new dashboard design.

The new dashboard design highlights your daily progress in a new daily stats tile. You’ll see your activity stats, such as floors, miles, calories, and active minutes in a new tile. You can tap each stat to see more detail and your history. ​Additionally, the other tiles have a new look and contain more detailed information if you tap each tile.

The tiles below the daily stats tile show your most recent information, even if you're looking at your stats for another day. To view your stats for a previous day, tap the individual tiles to see your history.

At the top of the dashboard, you'll see an image of your tracker along with a battery indicator letting you know how full your battery is. You'll also see a radio icon. When the icon is green, your tracker is connected to your mobile device or computer with Bluetooth and ready to sync. When then icon is grey, your tracker is trying to connect to Bluetooth or is disconnected; when your tracker is disconnected from your mobile device or computer, you can't sync your tracker.

When your tracker is syncing, you'll see two arrows spinning next to the image of your tracker.

You can now pull down on the dashboard to sync your tracker. You'll see a larger tracker tile and arrows spinning to let you know a sync is in progress.

You can turn off the new dashboard design in the Fitbit app for Android: 

1. On the dashboard, open the Account tab. 
  2. Tap Advanced Settings.
  3. Tap Switch back to old dashboard.

In the Fitbit app for Android you can continue using the existing dashboard design for the time being. Over the next few months, the old design will no longer be available and the new design will become permanent. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi

If installed the new fitbit app version over the previous one, feel free to uninstall the app completely and reinstall freshly after optionally restarting the phone.

When desired, feel free to clear the cache of the fitbit app as sometimes this can cause glitches to occur.. when a app doesn't function like it's designed to be, clearing the cache may do the magic. Cat Embarassed

https://www.androidpit.com/clear-app-cache-vs-clear-app-data-difference

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to see you around the Community @SunnyBunnyElain, hope you're doing great! Thanks for your help my friend @SunsetRunner! Woman Very Happy

When you update the Fitbit app for Android to version 2.38 or later you’ll see a preview of our new dashboard design.

The new dashboard design highlights your daily progress in a new daily stats tile. You’ll see your activity stats, such as floors, miles, calories, and active minutes in a new tile. You can tap each stat to see more detail and your history. ​Additionally, the other tiles have a new look and contain more detailed information if you tap each tile.

The tiles below the daily stats tile show your most recent information, even if you're looking at your stats for another day. To view your stats for a previous day, tap the individual tiles to see your history.

At the top of the dashboard, you'll see an image of your tracker along with a battery indicator letting you know how full your battery is. You'll also see a radio icon. When the icon is green, your tracker is connected to your mobile device or computer with Bluetooth and ready to sync. When then icon is grey, your tracker is trying to connect to Bluetooth or is disconnected; when your tracker is disconnected from your mobile device or computer, you can't sync your tracker.

When your tracker is syncing, you'll see two arrows spinning next to the image of your tracker.

You can now pull down on the dashboard to sync your tracker. You'll see a larger tracker tile and arrows spinning to let you know a sync is in progress.

You can turn off the new dashboard design in the Fitbit app for Android: 

1. On the dashboard, open the Account tab. 
  2. Tap Advanced Settings.
  3. Tap Switch back to old dashboard.

In the Fitbit app for Android you can continue using the existing dashboard design for the time being. Over the next few months, the old design will no longer be available and the new design will become permanent. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My husband and I both have iphones, model 6s.  Recently, a popup was on my husband's phone to change the dashboard look.  I think I had the same thing last week but was in a hurry and just closed it out...so no popup now for me.  How do I change to the same dashboard as my husband.  I have tried everything and nothing works and we both have the same update version.

Best Answer
0 Votes