Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed goal weight

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I changed my goal weight the morning and now it's using today's weight to calculate my total weight loss instead of my starting weight from 2/29. Looks like I haven't lost any weight. What did I do, Cani fix it?
Best Answer
3 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

@TerriB59

I saw a report that someone went in to their personal settings via their iPhone, and from there they could reset the starting date and initial weight for their current food plan. See if you can fix the problem that way, and if so please report back so we'll know we have a good solution. 🙂

Hope this helps!

SebringDon | Florida USA | Fitbit's Food Plan Demystified

Charge HR, Flex | Windows 10 | Android | iPad

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
Yes, that did work! Thank you very very much!!!

Best Answer

Hey hey hey @TerriB59 welcome to the Fitbit Community! I'm so happy to have you here with us 🙂 I'm sorry for the delay in my response. I just wanted to check if you already changed the starting date of your weight loss?
Thank you very much @CashMoney for your good comments! I'm so glad to know that thanks to the posts here in the thread your issue was solved 😉 

Please let me know if you have any other questions, I'll be pleased to assist you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

Hey hey hey @TerriB59 welcome to the Fitbit Community! On the "Log" page click on "Weight" option. After doing this click on "All" next to "Year", this will allow you to see all your weight data. 

Hope this helps! Have a wonderful day Cat Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
I can still see that I've lost the weight, it used to say 11.5 lbs now it says I lost 1 pound. I want to see 12.5 as of today, not 1. It's showing 1 pound lost since yesterday.

Terri
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

@TerriB59

I saw a report that someone went in to their personal settings via their iPhone, and from there they could reset the starting date and initial weight for their current food plan. See if you can fix the problem that way, and if so please report back so we'll know we have a good solution. 🙂

Hope this helps!

Best Answer
Yes, that did work! Thank you very very much!!!
Best Answer

Hope your doing well @TerriB59 I can see that @SebringDon's answer was the one! Thank you very much for your help on this! 

Please let me know if you have any other question. Have a beautiful day!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TerriB59

Glad to hear it worked. This thread is now marked as solved so if others have the same problem we know where to find the answer. Thanks for reporting back!

I had a vested interest, since I'm planning to change my goal weight in another couple of months, after my next annual physical. 🙂

Best Answer

How do you change the starting date of your weight loss? I accidentally reset my goal and today it gave me a 5 pound badge instead of my 35 pound badge. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

I always want to change my goal and get upset over how the date changes. Instead of spending days trying to find where i to change it like i did in the past i went on here. Thank you all you saved me alot of time and stupid frustration for something so simple. maybe next time ill remember how to change it right away. Changing the date helps me being will to change my new goal. 

I LOVE MY FITBITS

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey hey hey @TerriB59 welcome to the Fitbit Community! I'm so happy to have you here with us 🙂 I'm sorry for the delay in my response. I just wanted to check if you already changed the starting date of your weight loss?
Thank you very much @CashMoney for your good comments! I'm so glad to know that thanks to the posts here in the thread your issue was solved 😉 

Please let me know if you have any other questions, I'll be pleased to assist you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thankyou for this! I was getting so frustrated about not seeing total weight lost on my dashboard! This was exactly what needed to be done to fix it! 🙂

Best Answer
Happy it helped someone

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank goodness for this post!  I changed my goal weight and it reset my start date to today and showed 0.0 pounds lost so far -- I was so distraught because I couldn't find a way to go in and fix it!  Fortunately I do have the phone app, and was able to go under my personal setting, then under Goals - Nutrition & Body, and reset the start date and the starting weight.  (Fortunately I kept records of everything.)  Thank you so much for the help.  FitBit really should fix this issue, especially for those that don't use smartphones.

Best Answer

Use the phone app - frustrating to see this has been a problem for many years and is still broken.  Was able to set it via the Phone, but still can't see the data I entered on the phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You think by not Fitbit would have fixed this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes