Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing brightness on Fitbit charge 3from cellphone or laptop

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to change the brightness level from a cellphone or laptop? I started to change it on the Fitbit itself yesterday, after not using the Fitbit for months, and accidentally turned down instead of up, and now I have such a dark screen I can't even see to turn it on. It is fully charged.

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @JDDAsia  these settings must be done on the app itself, there is no other way.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your response. I will try taking it in where I got it and see if they can see enough to fix it. Thanks.

Best Answer

I had the same problem.  Apparently, there was a still a very feint image on my tracker but not enough to see what I was doing.  Took it back to where I bought it from. They took it into a dark room and were able to change the brightness settings back to normal.  Did not charge me at all for the service.

Best Answer

Hi, @JDDAsia if you go into a very dark room you may be able to see the screen well enough to adjust the brightness.  

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply.  I will taking it in to the place I purchased it and see if they can fix it for me. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah that is what I will do.  Hopefully, they can get it figured out.  Thank you for your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried that and couldn't get it.  However, I plan to take it back to the place I purchased it and see if they can do the same to fix it.  Thank you for your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue, hadn't used it for about a year. Plugged it in to charge and i can't see the screen as it's so dark.. Tried in the dark but i still can't see enough to do anything 

Best Answer
0 Votes