Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 GPS and heart rate data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently I've started running a lot and I can't seem to get the activity logged completely on Fitbit.

If I start the activity on my Fitbit the GPS is very sketchy (one run it looks like I ran 3.5 km to the end of my drive and returned home, my drive isn't that long) but the heart rate data is fine.

If I start the activity in the Fitbit app the GPS is great but when I go to check my heart rate in my exercise activity after my run it says "Not enough heart rate data available".

If I do both (start the activity on my Fitbit and the Fitbit app) it logs that I'm doing to runs at the same time with each activity having the above problems.

Any suggestions how I can get both GPS and heart rate data logged accurately?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Marcwo. I´ll be glad to assist with your GPS and heart rate correctly recorded during your activities with your Charge 2.Thanks for letting us know what happens with different scenarios. 

I´d recommend restarting your tracker and tighten the band so that it doesn’t slip on your wrist. For more information, see How do I track heart rate with my Fitbit device?

Use the Exercise app to record GPS data for your workout. If you use MobileTrack in the Fitbit app, your heart rate might not appear on your device. For more information, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?

Let me know how it goes and keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes