Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2: Heart Rate not showing in App and associated stats missing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I have 2 issues related to Heart rate BPM.

1) My BPM (and resting BPM) is clearly shown on my Fitbit Charge 2, but is not showing on my App, only showing my resting BPM. I have Heart rate setting to Auto and the App is fully synced. This has been working for a few days since purchase, but now suddenly stopped working.

2) Also, after I have synced, heart rate data from around late morning onwards is missing from the heart rate graph. If I swipe my finger accross the graph, it does show the BPM  value but not graph information is visible to see.

i have tried a device and App reset and up to the latest firmware release.

Would appreciate your feedback and support please.

Best Answer
94 REPLIES 94

Hello,

I am having the same issue with my BPM not showing in the app. 

Best Answer

Also having exactly the same problem!

Best Answer

Same issue..

Best Answer

Same issue . . . if I sync once furing a day, it will not sync again later to pick up heart rate for the remainder of the day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too, 2 days old and stopped working for heart rate tracking. Not happy 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem.. no data syncing to my app: heart rate, sleep, stairs. Only had for 9 days.. not impressed at all so farSmiley Frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes

I called support and it seemed to be a Bluetooth pairing issue. They walked me through un-pairing and then re-pairing the device and now everything works!

Best Answer

Same problem. 

I just logged out of the app on my Iphone and then logged back in.  Everything showed up that's been missing for the last couple of days.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Are you able to walk us through this process?
Best Answer

Just go to Fitbit app on your phone. Tap on "ACCOUNTS" in the lower right corner. Scroll to the bottom. Tap on the "LOG OUT" button. It will ask you if you want log out or cancel. Hit "log out" and it will take you to a log in or sign up screen.  Log back in with your email and password. I have to do this only once or twice a day when I want to see the history of my heartbeat from the previous hours. 

Best Answer

Just bought my Fitbit Charge 2 yesterday.  Was showing heart rate in real time on dashboard, but doesn't today.  Dissappointed to find out this is a known glitch.  Have followed the various bits of advice here about "All day sync", "Notifications on" and logging out an in again.  Thanks for all the posts here - it's working again now, but for how long till I have to log out again?  Expected better.  If it continues, I might consider returning it.

Best Answer

II 

I've owned the Fitbit 3 weeks now and am still having the problem.  I keep my dashboard on an ipad and when it doesn't pick up pulse data, I have to completely turn off the ipad, then restart it and it works ok for a day or two.  I'm thinking of it as a temporary work-around until Fitbit gets the problem resolved, hopefully.

I have a heart condition that has recently included atrial fibrulation, where the pulse jumps up to 130 or so for a short period (up to a few minutes) and then drops back down.  Unfortunately the fitbit does not show the elevated pulse for some reason.  I'm curious if anyone else has noticed that.

Even so, the Fitbit is a pretty amazing little device and I'm glad to have it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have now found that fully closing and opening the app on the iPhone is sufficient to pull through all the heart rate data for the previous few hours - no need to log out.  If when you open the app it doesn't show the heart rate graph, sync, then close and reopen and it will appear.  Bit of a pain and clearly a glitch with the app that needs addressing.

Best Answer

I have same problem.  HR showing on band but not on dashboard.  Tried logging out (suggested in one of these replies) and back in and it worked again briefly,  then stopped again.!!

Fitbit need to get this fixed.  We all paid alot of money for these bands and if they don't work properlly they'll be going back !!

Had a fitbit HR for two years and it worked perfectly, HR syncing and displaying on dashboard.  Invest in a new Charge 2 and it doesn't !!

UK. User since Feb 2015. Retired charge HR. Current charge 2
Best Answer

Same problem here!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Helllooooo! Is there anyone out there? Fitbit are you listening? Can we have an acknowledgement of this problem and a plan/timescale for fixing it?

Official response please...

UK. User since Feb 2015. Retired charge HR. Current charge 2
Best Answer

I am having the same problem also, if i long press on the graph the data is there it tells me what my bpm was at that point but does not display the data... very frustrating

Best Answer

I tried this numerous times over the course of a week and just for giggles I tried again.. What do you know! It worked this time!

Best Answer

Encountered the same issues, where heart rate was not showing in the app, only the resting rate. 

Charge 2 was connected via bluetooth, so it was paired as it was syncing all the other stuff without issues...

Logged out of the app and back in, but that didn't solve it. 

What solved it for me, was to go into notifications (account - Fitbit Charge - notifications)

When I tried tapping on notifications, I got a message saying that my Fitbit needed to be paired with my iPhone ! Weird, because it was already paired... anyway, I tapped the ''pair'' buton, and voila, heart rate is showing in the dashboard again!

Best Answer