Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2: Heart Rate not showing in App and associated stats missing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I have 2 issues related to Heart rate BPM.

1) My BPM (and resting BPM) is clearly shown on my Fitbit Charge 2, but is not showing on my App, only showing my resting BPM. I have Heart rate setting to Auto and the App is fully synced. This has been working for a few days since purchase, but now suddenly stopped working.

2) Also, after I have synced, heart rate data from around late morning onwards is missing from the heart rate graph. If I swipe my finger accross the graph, it does show the BPM  value but not graph information is visible to see.

i have tried a device and App reset and up to the latest firmware release.

Would appreciate your feedback and support please.

Best Answer
94 REPLIES 94

Went to notifications to turn on as per one suggestion and found it was already turned on and I did not get a message to pair my device with the app.  I turned calls notification off and then back on and got the message. After giving the OK my live heart rate started appearing in the app.  It is all very mysterious.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep, definitely works! I was having the same drama, all working fine now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
My fitbit won't charge
Showing battry line strait across.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing

Best Answer
0 Votes
The fix has already been posted to here.

Sent using the mail.com iPhone App
Best Answer
0 Votes

Was having same issue of heart rate registering on Fitbit but not iPhone app. Went to settings and found was suddenly not paired to iPhone. Paired it and now heart rate shows on Fitbit and on iPhone app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

my heart rate shows on my  Fitbit Charge 2 but  not at all on my  app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

mine stopped working after working for a month, this worked for me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This WORKED! Thank You!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit charge 2 is not showing bpm heart rate. Its resting. No measurements. When someone texts me, I see their name but no tect anymore. Ever since I got back from Italy. I noticed on the back of watch, I used to have 2 green lights flashing. I now have one flashing. What is happening? Yes I am going on 3 years in Dec. With this. Its been great. Everything works accept what I mentioned. I've checked everything. Can anyone help me?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue when will this be addressed by fit bit????

Best Answer
0 Votes

I started a chat this morning to see if I might be able to lite a fire, what follows is heart of the chat I don’t feel any better.
Prior to the release of firmware update 22.58 when using the track exercise function in the Fitbit App you got a summary of your exercise which included GPS data and all heart rate data. Now with the release of 22.58 all heart rate data is missing from the summary.
This problem has been well documented in the community forum and the fact that the user can not doing anything to fix the problem. On a daily basis the forum is updated with irritate customers looking for answers.
So my question is when is Fitbit going to issue a statement acknowledging that there is a problem, that it is being worked on with an estimated date of completion. It’s been over three weeks now, how hard can this fix be, it was working before if nothing else go back to the old revision and work on 22.58 until you get it right.
Denlor: And actually, we are taking the time to further investigate and find a solution on this matter.
Denlor: We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers.
Denlor: We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon.
Denlor: Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.
Me: not very satisfying why can't you issue a statement to the community stating these facts
Denlor: I'll let our team know about this. May I also have the link of the community page?
Me: there are several I'll see if I can get one
Me: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Charge-2/Exercise-tracking-in-app-no-heart-rate-data/m-p/3680720#M21...
Denlor: I'd like to inform you that, we are aware of this issue and we're continuing to further investigate on this matter.
Denlor: Right now, we're still on the phase of gathering information
Me: its been 3 weeks how much more information can they need to fix this sounds pretty lame
Denlor: Let me check on this matter.
Denlor: I'd like to inform you that for us to better investigate on this situation, I advise you to inform the people who you know that's also experiencing the issue to contact us so that the process of finding a solution would be faster.

Best Answer

So!?

Any news on this issue? 

Have fitbit done this on purpose to get people to upgrade!?

Our Charge 2 is on firmware 22.22.58.0 and see this issue.

Hmmm

Best Answer
0 Votes