Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 Heart Rate not showing on my app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My active heart rate is not showing up on my dashboard. Resting heart rate does. This has been for over a day. I read that it might be a weak signal, but should come back after a short walk. It has always worked until recently.  I switched it from "auto" to "on", but still no luck?? Help!

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
41 REPLIES 41

This is still very strange let me say @whosails. You've followed everything I suggested, so I'd recommend now syncing your tracker and then please uninstall and reinstall your Fitbit app. Let's see if this brings your live heart rate back. Don't forget that the the Bluetooth on your device needs to be enable and the all-day sync has to be turned on on your Fitbit app. 

I'll be around! We're not giving up yet!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Not yet, my heart rate rate does not show up.    

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for stopping by @jagamans! I'd like to make sure you've followed all the suggestions shared here? In regards to my last post here, if you're using an Android app, you'll only see heart rate data if you have call, text, or calendar notifications enabled.

Additionally, I'd like to say that your tracker can have difficulty finding a signal, typically due to the tracker's fit. For example, wearing your band tightly may constrict blood flow in your wrist and affect the signal. We recommend experimenting with how high you place the tracker on your wrist. When you're not exercising, wearing the tracker just above the wrist bone--as you would a watch--typically works fine. However, moving the tracker up a couple inches can be helpful during high-intensity exercises or exercises that cause you to bend your wrist frequently. If you haven't already done so, please review our recommendations for wear and other tips shared by @SantiFitbit

If you're wearing the tracker correctly and the heart rate setting isn't turned off, try changing the setting (either Auto to On or On to Auto) and then syncing your tracker. The change won't take affect until you sync. If heart rate still doesn't appear after the sync, try restarting your tracker 3 times in a row and wait at least 60 seconds before checking heart rate again.

If you're still unable to see your heart rate on the display, please let me know if you can see the green lights flashing on the bottom of your tracker.

Keep me in the loop! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am only getting my resting HR on my tracker and app. I noticed it this am during cycle class. I have turned off Bluetooth, force shut down app, logged out, and shut down my phone. Nothing is getting it back.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,  today i got fitbit charge 2.

I also have the same problem that i dont see the grpah of heart rate on my app (which is actually what i bougt this device for). I tried all the above steps mentioned by you. But still doesnt heart rate tab shows 'no measurements'. Can you please let me know if this is even possible with this device, in which case i would need to think if i want to eep this device

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

today i got fitbit charge 2.

I also have the same problem that i dont see the grpah of heart rate on my app (which is actually what i bougt this device for). I tried all the above steps mentioned by you. But still heart rate tab shows 'no measurements'. Can you please let me know if this is even possible with this device, in which case i would need to think if i want to keep this device

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having the same problem and your steps of logging out, turning Bluetooth off, turning phone off etc fixed it for me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey! I seem to have the same problem. Have had a charge 2 for more than a year now with no issues and am very happy with it. few days ago, live heart rate stopped showing on the phone ios app. It still appears on the tracker and I also get the graph on the ios app but live heart rate doesn't show, Only latest (updated everyday) resting heart rate shows.

Have tried turning bluetooth on off, resetting the tracker and log off and re-logging onto the ios app but doesn't seem to make a difference... Would appreciate any input!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me also!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Removed and replaced device, unpaired and paired Bluetooth. Tried all the previous troubleshooting suggestions. It isn’t a syncing problem for me - the heart rate isn’t reading on my Fitbit itself. The green light is flickering, but no heart rate. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This did the trick!  Thanks much.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, it connected to my IPhone 6s.   Last week I switched to Google Pixel 2 and the Charge 2 showed up there also. However when I worked out I also wear Polar Chest Strap with Beat App.   Both devices don't loose the Charge 2. The main reason I switched to a chest band to work out, sometimes Charge 2 doesn't always show BPM.

Best Answer
0 Votes

After I received a new warranty-replacement iPhone, even though I did an iTunes restore operation on it, I had to re-enable the FitBit "all-day data sync" option, which then let Bluetooth pair my Charge 2 watch with the new iPhone. Worked!! My heart-rate display now displays properly in my Fitbit App. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Re-enable the Fitbit "All-Day Sync" slider, and this should let your phone pair up again with your device. Worked for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My FitBit Charge 2 just started doing this today after updating to iOS 12 on my iPhone 6.
The solution for me was to log out of the FitBit App Then Log back in and Sync.
It appears no live data was being fed to the App until after I did this.
My live heartrate returned as well as the 4 Klms walk I did earlier loaded when I manually synced after logging back in.

I also have had several issue with the App getting stuck and no responding until I restart the phone.
Or sometimes it shows a notification the app is cleaning things up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried this but doesn’t work. I use a charg 2 and IPhone C. 

Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try everything shown below first without deleting and reinstalling the App so you don’t lose all your data. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When all else fails, kill all running Apps on your phone, delete the FitBit App, power down the phone, power on and restart the phone, verify BluTooth connectivity is enabled, reinstall the FitBit App, restart the App, and see if this does it.
All it took for me was to verify the “All Day” slider I previously mentioned was enabled. Good Luck !!

Best Answer
0 Votes
👍

Bästa hälsningar / Best regards

Per Ola
Best Answer
0 Votes

did not work for me

Best Answer
0 Votes