Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 Not holding battery charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. 2 days ago my charge 2 kept flashing the battery icon with the exclamation mark. I put it on the charger, and it would act like it was charging. My phone said it was at 100%. After a half hour of wearing it, it died. I cleaned the connections with alcohol and a cotton swab. Tried again. Said it was charging. Thought, great! Then it died after about a half hour of wearing it. I tried charging it on the pc, the USB block, and a second USB block. I did try to Uninstall and reinstall my phone app. When it was briefly turned on yesterday I tried to get it to sync and it wouldn't. Now it won't turn on. 

I was really enjoying my fitbit. I got this brand new as a gift for my birthday in February.  Please help. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Mine is not charging at all now. I left it on the charger for 6 hours and it's saying the battery is empty.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I guess its reached end of its life span was checking when I joined up which was July 3, 2017. I think I paid about 140 dollars for it. Almost 6 yrs in days 2,188 days days divided by 140 dollars, I'd call it a pretty good investment.

Best Answer
0 Votes