Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2: Not receiving notifications on Samsung Galaxy J4+

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My phone a Samsung J4+ will not receive notifications. This phone is new and replaced the Samsung J6. Apparently it's not been made compatible yet. This is very disappointing. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Vonnie68 welcome aboard. Let me help you out with your Charge 2 difficulties.

Let me share with you that the Samsung Galaxy J4+ is not a supported mobile device just as you stated, reason why you may experience certain notifications difficulties connecting it with your Charge 2. Take in consideration that FItbit is always testing devices to add them to our compatibility list but in the meantime I recommend you to use a compatible mobile device with our products and services to receive notifications on your Charge 2 device. 

Your understanding and patience are appreciated. Let me know if I can do anything else for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your reply. My old phone which received notifications was 2
years old and losing battery life so that's why I bought the newer model
because they don't make the J5 anymore. Will fitbit be changing
comparability regularly? The Samsung J4+ has been advertised so I'm sure
others will be getting that.
Kind regards
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello! Thanks for your response and update @Vonnie68. My apologies for the delayed reply.

I appreciate the details that were shared about your previous mobile device and the one you're currently using. Please note that Fitbit is always working to improve our products and services, therefore, your feedback is appreciated while we test different mobile devices to deliver our users the best Fitbit experience.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any additional questions.,  

Best Answer
0 Votes