Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 ROSE GOLD straps with Rose gold hardware

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was just given the Charge 2 in the Rose Gold with the lavender band and I love it. 

I also love the Charge 2 because you can swap out the bands... BUT they dont have ANY bands that are compatible with the Rose Gold. 

There are the classic bands AND the leather bands... but all of them have the only SILVER buckle hardware. I would love a Rose Gold Hardware option. 

Specifially on the Blush Leather Band. This band would look terrific with the Rose Gold Fitbit face. But right now, the blush band only has silver buckle hardware. That would look very silly with the rose gold in my opinion.

If this were a watch I would not mix metals... so I am hoping FITBIT decides to include some additional band options for the Rose Gold fitbit face.

Anyone else with me on this... ??? 

Best Answer
59 REPLIES 59

No problem! I just got my first Fitbit yesterday, a Charge 2 (at a local meet-up for $50 no less!) to track sleep. I'm loving it! I'm chronically ill and unable to exercise currently, but I'm always hopeful. Cat Happy

Looks like someone snagged it up after posting the link here! Did you/someone else on this thread get it? Smiley Surprised

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too have the rose gold Fitbit Charge 2 with lavender strap and would love to buy the blush pink leather strap but entirely agree that current version, with the silver buckle, would not look right.  So come on Fitbit, start making the blush pink leather strap with a rose gold buckle - pleeeeeease

Best Answer

YES!!!  Wholeheartedly!!!  We paid more for this option.  We should have the benefit of replacing the band.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is the metal clasp secure during workouts and sleep?    Is the metal comfortable to wear to sleep in?  Those are my concerns!

Thx 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes. It doesn't bother me at all. Never had a second thought about it
Best Answer
0 Votes
thank you!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes it is secure and does t bother me at all😊😄

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes it's totally fine and very secure during workouts too 😊

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought a rose gold leather strap in March and started wearing it in April during this time it has marked very easily at the sides and looks tatty already. Apparently according to fit bit it’s wear and tear! So perhaps I should not wear it so often! 

I woukd strongly advise not to waste your money on the rose gold leather band and go for a darker one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Pepsicat I was looking at a leather strap but will take your advice and go for a darker colour 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I wish I had.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yup, me, and 1000's others, I feel sure, but I saw a friend today, wearing the Rose Gold magnetic mesh band.  Looked amazing, and she said it is so soft and comfortable.  I guess I need to order one?  Hers came from Amazon, at £9.99.

I can keep the lavender one for Leisure centre classes, and grubby jobs, and the mesh one to look, and feel, prettier?

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you move the clasp from the lavender to the pink? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I replaced the entire band.  The rose gold band has a built in clasp.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
There are two metal clasps, you just push them in to release.
I don’t advise buying the pink strap it wears so quickly, after just a few
months mine looked years old, and of course Fitbit support weren’t
interested in replacing it.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I watched a youtube video that showed me how to take it off.
Best Answer
0 Votes
My reply was changed! I mentioned how to change it and moaned about the
rose gold leather strap that after 4 months looked like 2 years old. Not
made very well, a waste of money
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is the band I got to match from amazon. Much dressier and matches well. 

hooroor Compatible Bands Replacement for Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Tracker Small Large Women Men, Magnetic Closure Clasp Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Sport Bracelet Wristbands
Best Answer
0 Votes

On amazon. Matches well. 

hooroor Compatible Bands Replacement for Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Tracker Small Large Women Men, Magnetic Closure Clasp Milanese Loop Stainless Steel Sport Bracelet Wristbands

Best Answer
0 Votes

yes please! At least some white and black bands with rose gold buckles to match! If I’m paying $30 for a band I should be able to select something that matches my actual Fitbit! There should be the same variety of band colors with silver and rose gold! 

Best Answer
0 Votes