Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 Stopped Pairing with IPhone SE

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 2 has been functioning fine for 6 months. It was synced up with my phone and Fitbit app no problem. Now it will not connect to the phone. I turn off then on the Bluetooth and it is like it is no longer discoverable. The Fitbit is fully charged and no other devices are near it. The iOS is up to date as well as the Fitbit app. The charge 2 no longer shows up as a possible device to connect to on the Bluetooth screen of my iPhone. It is like the charge 2 is not in discoverable mode or something. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I would try restarting your fitbit using this procedure:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/

Give this a few tries as it doesn't always work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem with my iPhone 6.  Restarted Charge 2 (following your instructions) twice with no luck.  Restarted my phone & voila....it worked!!!!   Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks!  I had the same issue with my Iphone SE.  Restarting my phone made it right again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. I've tried everything, restarting my fitbit charge 2, restarting my phone, etc. My Fitbit still does not show up as a possible device to pair with.

Best Answer

SOLUTION! I realized I selected "forget this device" in my Bluetooth options on my iPhone. I did not realize it would forget the device forever. I had to reset my network through my iPhone: setting> general> reset network. Then go to my fit app and re-pair it with my Bluetooth: account> notifications> pair with Bluetooth.

Best Answer

It would be worthwhile to FIRST see if the NOTIFICATIONS on your Charge 2 is OFF. If it is, long-press the side button (about 3 seconds) until it changes to ON. Voila! That should do it! 

@Sean33 wrote:

My charge 2 has been functioning fine for 6 months. It was synced up with my phone and Fitbit app no problem. Now it will not connect to the phone. I turn off then on the Bluetooth and it is like it is no longer discoverable. The Fitbit is fully charged and no other devices are near it. The iOS is up to date as well as the Fitbit app. The charge 2 no longer shows up as a possible device to connect to on the Bluetooth screen of my iPhone. It is like the charge 2 is not in discoverable mode or something. 

Best Answer
0 Votes