Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 Won't Sync; Not Showing Battery Charge; Stuck On Setup Screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Received a new Charge 2 for Xmas. Was really excited until I spent nearly 6 hours trying to get connected/synced. My Windows 8.1 Lumina Mobile phone is not compatible. When charge is plugged in, it shows no battery display although it vibrates when plugged in; The Tracker is stuck on Setup screen; Will not sync through Windows 10 computer as the computer cannot locate the Tracker. Yes, Bluetooth is turned on/Airplane mode Off. No, it is not paired to any other device. Not sure if I have a Faulty New Charge 2 or, just a horribly frustrating product....I'm thinking of returning and forgetting about it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Forums @ibcrypto.

That definitely sounds frustrating. I'd like to ask a couple of questions and make a suggestion, so let's go with the questions first:

• To be sure, have you installed the Fitbit app from the Windows store?
  • Do you have any other device that you could borrow from a friend or relative so that you could try the setup there? Mostly as a test.

As for the suggestion, let's try to restart the Charge 2 and then run the setup process once more and see how it goes.

Please keep me posted! Look forward to your reply. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ibcrypto you want to be using the Fitbit app to setup the tracker, not the Bluetooth settings. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem only mine is 1 year old. I've tried the restart you suggested but that didn't work. I'm afraid to delete the app and try reinstalling it in case there's info i need but don't have or remember. 

When I restart, the logo pops up but then the startup screen comes up and i can't do anything to get it off that screen except to "restart" it again. 

Best Answer

@VTSikes if you see the screen that says fitbit.com/setup then a restart of your Charge 2 will not help, you will need to do the add device option through the app to setup the tracker.

Best Answer

@VTSikes It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry to hear that your Charge 2 only shows the setup website. As @Rich_Laue said you will need to set it up again on your account. Restarting may help with the setup process I also recommend restarting your phone before you do this. Once it is setup you should see your data again on your tracker.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes