Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 and Wrist Guards

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm beginning training to play roller derby, and was wondering if the Charge 2 would be okay under my wrist guards.  Anyone have any experience?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I don't see why it wouldn't work. I wear a wrist support over the tracker while lifting weights with no problems. I like to think it even helps protect the screen. Only downside is a couple of times the heart monitor stopped getting signal, and I had to remove the wrist support in order to adjust the band.

Roller derby looks pretty intense in terms of physical contact. Do you think the wrist support will protect the tracker enough?

Roller derby is pretty cool!

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

I don't see why it wouldn't work. I wear a wrist support over the tracker while lifting weights with no problems. I like to think it even helps protect the screen. Only downside is a couple of times the heart monitor stopped getting signal, and I had to remove the wrist support in order to adjust the band.

Roller derby looks pretty intense in terms of physical contact. Do you think the wrist support will protect the tracker enough?

Roller derby is pretty cool!

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks friend! Now I can't wait to get mine for my birthday!

Best Answer

How did it go I got the versa and was contemplating duct taping to my body lol 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Might want to rotate it so screen not as exposed to contact, though might not detect heart rate as well.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It went really well.  I just made the strap loose and had it above my wrist guard.  I think it kept up the stats really well (HR, calories, etc), everything except steps which is understandable since I skate. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I only wear it during training.  Not game play. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Came here for the same reason! I hate not being able to wear it during practices!

Best Answer
0 Votes