Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 band stretching.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Mine is stretching out too. I've had mine for many months but I've had to start using a closer notch for the little metal bit that holds the band together. I have a Charge 2 I believe and I have one of those longer bands with the two straps to hold it down so it doesnt hang loose. I'm not sure how a rubbery band like this stretches that much but it definitely has.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @meghandot, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for bringing this situation to my attention. First of all, I've moved your post form the Charge to the Charge 2 board to keep the Forums organized. 

At this moment, I've contacted our Support team on your behalf to look into this issue further and provide you with some options. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions.

In case you need anything else, please feel free to reply as well. Happy stepping. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I bought my charge 2 in May 2018, and I've had the same problems. I've moved up 3 strap positions and I'm now on the tightest setting. If it stretches out further, I'll be forced to buy a new strap or stop using the product.

Could you advise?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My lose it app and fit bit app is not sincing. Should it?

Best Answer
0 Votes