Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 button doesn't bring up menus

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am unable to toggle between the available menus (Heart Rate, Exercise, Relax, Stopwatch, Alarms). Nothing happens when I press the button. However, I am able to tap the display to see steps, stairs, heartrate, etc. I've tried the resetting it (plugging in and holding the button for 4 seconds until the display shows), but it didn't change anything. Anyone have any suggestions for how I might access the other menus?

Best Answer
0 Votes
22 REPLIES 22

I have completed steps 1 and 3 - not sure what step 2 should have been. Step 4, "Customize Display" does NOT appear on this screen. This is so incredibly frustrating that my heart rate keeps climbing. Please give me instructions that will actually include what shows on my screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ignore the missing step 2.

On the app press account - Charge 2 

The options i see are

- Customize stats, it is here you can arrange or remove any of the stats, heart rate, calories, floors, etc

- Customize menu where menu order can be arranged or individual menus removed.

- Exercise shortcuts where the multisport exercise options can be arranged, removed, or added

Best Answer
0 Votes

yeah same! When I click the button absolutely nothing happens! On the app it says I have everything checked. Any other ideas? Thank you! it is really stressing me out! 😬😬😬

Best Answer
0 Votes