Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 did not reset the information at midnight

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My watch does not go back to 0 steps at midnight, so iT is just afding up the steps.

how van i fix this? Thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Theovandenhoek, it's nice to see you around here! The time on your Fitbit device may be wrong after you travel to a different time zone or when clocks change for Daylight Savings.

Said that, we are aware due to the time change some Fitbit devices may not reset the information at midnight. However, your Fitbit should've reset its data the next midnight (last night). Is your Fitbit device working properly today?

We recommend restarting your Fitbit to refresh it internally, but keep in mind that the restart won't help to erase the steps it had the day this happened. 

I've moved your post to the Charge 2 board as there are more chances to get related replies here. 

Let me know if you need further assistance. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Theovandenhoek, it's nice to see you around here! The time on your Fitbit device may be wrong after you travel to a different time zone or when clocks change for Daylight Savings.

Said that, we are aware due to the time change some Fitbit devices may not reset the information at midnight. However, your Fitbit should've reset its data the next midnight (last night). Is your Fitbit device working properly today?

We recommend restarting your Fitbit to refresh it internally, but keep in mind that the restart won't help to erase the steps it had the day this happened. 

I've moved your post to the Charge 2 board as there are more chances to get related replies here. 

Let me know if you need further assistance. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes