Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 doesn't seem to be sending a signal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It stopped sync'ing yesterday. I have tried everything. I am trying to Set it up as a new device but the app cannot find it. It will not pair with BT. I am I just out of luck? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @KathyFitz1957 

Have you tried restarting your Charge 2? You won’t lose date doing a restart. Look here to see how it’s properly done: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186.htm

😃 please let me know if this helps

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, I've done that several times. I've had it for 4 years so I think maybe
I will just have replace it unfortunately.

It doesn't show HR and won't pair or sync. I think part of it died
yesterday at 2:40 pm. It is still tracking my steps so I wrote them down
last night but there is no real way to adjust the of steps.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow @KathyFitz1957 four years is a long time. Before you set it up as a new device did you unpair it from Bluetooth? Go to your Bluetooth and tap the information icon next to your Charge 2 and then tap forget this device. Log out of the Fitbit app, force shut the app by swiping it upwards, restart your phone, log back into the app and try settings it up again. It’s certainly worth a shot. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes. The first thing I did was unpair it from Bluetooth. Not it won't find.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again @KathyFitz1957 

You don’t happen to have another (2nd device) accidentally paired to your Charge 2…maybe an iPad or something like that? It can cause confusion. You can always try factory reset but that’s totally up to you since restarting, setting up as new device and all other troubleshooting tips have failed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Not that I can see. My little Fitbit Charge 2 seems to have gone into
seclusion and doesn't want to interact with anyone or anything.

Thank for responding!
Best Answer

Hello again @KathyFitz1957 

If you want to try later then view this video. When your finished just reset it back up as a new device. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ODCsp2EAeA

Best Answer
0 Votes