Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 exercises not showing up on the Fitbit App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

HI ,

I have been logging running excercises on my fitbit charge2. However these excercises do not show up on the app when I sync . Please help 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@SunsetRunner ateayou sure that you are using the Charge 2 to log the run and not the Fitbit App?

Are you starting it through the phone or the tracker? . 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @SunsetRunner, thanks for stopping by! I'm asking the same than @Rich_Laue. How are you tracking your exercises? Are you manually tracking them on the Charge? Are you using the Fitbit App? What mobile phone are you using? iOS, Android? Can we have the model of your phone? Robot Very Happy

In the meantime, if the issue is still happening, please do the following:

• Make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date (iOS, Android)
  • Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Restart your Charge 2
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app

Also, I'd like you to please share some screen shots of your activities so we can go from there. 

Looking forward to your response!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have been tracking excercise on the app. It finally synced the excercises after 4 days . I use a iPhone 6s. I recently switched from android . The Fitbit app on iOS is not great unfortunately!

Sent from myMail for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Interesting I see request to have the Android app receive the updates that the IOS has. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I am having this same problem, Ive been for a run this morning and its jst not coming through onto the app. I have followed the instructions above but its still the same. Its showing the steps and the floors but not showing any excercse minutes at all and the map of my run isn't there. The fitbit was definitely connected with my phone for GPS. I have an iPhone 8. Any ideas?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes