Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 heart rate too high

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my charge 2 over a month ago and it's amazing! But recently it's been acting funny. It stopped tracking my sleep and my heart rate so I restarted it many times. Now it's tracking my heart rate again, but it's reading WAYY to high. My resting rate is over 120 , when normally it's 57! Any ideas on what it is 

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Hi @maggieweaver, it is great to see new faces aboard! 🙂 Hmmm sounds pretty weird that from one day to another, your Charge 2 is tracking your resting heart rate way too high. On the other side, I appreciate you have taken the time to restart it. In addition, I would like you to take a look at the tips that my friend @YojanaFitbit shared in this post and see if one of them is affecting your heart rate. 

Please keep me updated! 😉 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Mine is doing the same thing, ever since Saturday. I've only had it for about 3 weeks 😞 It is showing my heartrate as 140+ all day long.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem...

Best Answer

Hi @Arzolafam, welcome to the Community! 🙂 Hmmm sounds pretty weird that your Charge 2 is showing 140+  beats per minute all day long even if you are not exercising. Have you checked the information I posted above regarding what could be affecting your heart rate? If none of those apply to you, then I recommend trying a restart of your Charge 2. The same advice to you @Ginoscola, if you checked what I posted earlier, and it is not your case, please restart your Charge 2. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issues but  my comments are on a post I started a couple of days ago

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought my Fitbit a month ago and just last Thursday my fit bit started reading my heart rate at 145 when my resting is 57. I have done all the trouble shooting with fit bit representative on the phone. Now corresponding with someone on email. No solution has been rendered 🙁

Best Answer
0 Votes

HiI was advised to turn off the heart rate in the app, sync a couple of times, plug in to charger & turn off to reset,  then turn heart rate back on & sync again,   another bit of advice I was given is to turn off the default  heart rate zones & enter ur own custom zones, you can find out how to work out ur own heart rate zones on google, hope this helps

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Kjp2563, I hope you are doin' fine! Thanks for the tips you shared. 😉 Sounds too great that they helped you out with this and I'm pretty sure they will help other users in the Community! Robot tongue 

@AProctor, did you try the tips on the links that I posted above? If you haven't, I urge you to try them out as well as the tips that @Kjp2563 posted. 

Catch ya' later! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is nothing weird about it, the design is faulty making the watch useless. Waste of £200 so stop talking all this rubbish to people.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Are you illiterate? My post is old as hell
Best Answer
0 Votes
Old like yourself going by your rude and aggressive comments. You are
probably just a grumpy old ignorant being sad and miserable.
Best Answer
0 Votes