Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 is missing part of my walking time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had this charge 2 for a few years and this issue is new. It started a few weeks ago. I walk on my lunch break for 30-45 min. I always note the start time in my head so I'll know when I'm done. For the past few weeks it DOES auto record my walk but it misses the first 10-15 min. For example, today I started at 2:15pm and stopped at 2:51pm. The fitbit only recorded a 25 min walk with a start time of 2:26pm, missing the first 11 minutes. I believe the step count is correct. I am using my phone to stream a podcast while I walk but Im not sure why that would affect the walk time. I tried to add the additional 11 minutes manually but it inflated my step count so I deleted. I am aware that I can manually start a walk but I shouldn't have to do that. I want the "Auto" recognize to work correctly.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @ingramgirl  your post was moved to the Other Charge Trackers forum area for more relevant responses. The Get Moving forum is more for sharing how a person moves, bragging rights, pictures, etc.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer