Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 isn't tracking my active minutes

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there any issue with Charge 2 active minutes. My tracker doesn't track the active minutes. This is my second tracker in a month. I usually workout 90 minutes everyday, active minutes does not log it. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

My active minutes function is not working like it used too. The change only occurred over the last week or so. It's so frustrating. Any ideas?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
25 REPLIES 25

Is it an auto-recognised sport that you are doing or are you actually starting a workout via your wristband when you do it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried both. I even restarted my tracker for couple of times. It don't work.

Best Answer

I had the same issue as well.. I exercised for 125 minutes (i did "Workout" setting on my watch), but the main page of fitbit display detected 28 minutes active only..However, when you go to the workout section, it tracked the correct 125 minutes workout done. How can this not consistent?

Best Answer

I don't get it. It is frustrating after a great work out of 90 minutes. My active minutes shows 0. I had same problem with two different charge 2 bands. I'm going to try one more last time with new band, If problem persists then I'm done. I've to try another fitness tracking device either Garmin/ Apple. I think they have bug in the Charge 2 devices.

Best Answer

My active minutes function is not working like it used too. The change only occurred over the last week or so. It's so frustrating. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I spoke with Fitbit people, they told me it is known issue in the charge 2 band and they are working to resolve it asap.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks - I'm glad it's not just me

Best Answer

Talk to them one time, they sent me replacement device.

Best Answer

Mine isn't working properly either. And it started within the last couple weeks too. Did you get an answer as to why?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine started working correctly from last few days. Fit bit pushed a new update for the Android users though last week. Talk to the customer support one time, lets see what they say.!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has registered 0 for two days in a row now. Has never happened before. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The "Accepted Solution"  is NOT a solution.  I am having this issue too. It just started Fri. Did a reset.. Worked Sat and did not again today. Extremely frustrating. 

Best Answer
In the end I emailed Fitbit and they looked into it for me. Took a couple of goes but worked in the end. Took about a week. You can contact them via their Twitter page if that helps?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Any idea if a fix? In the last 2 days mine has done the same thing always stops on 29 active minutes although it's logged more elsewhere

thanks

vikki

Best Answer
I had to reset the Fitbit but unfortunately it didn't work so I rang up and they sent me a new one! Hope yours works out!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I had to reset the Fitbit but unfortunately it didn't work so I rang up and they sent me a new one! Hope yours works out!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I made a YouTube video on how to fix the Charge 2 not tracking your Active minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlfSejr6ZRQ

Best Answer

Have you heard of any response? I was at the gym for 90 minutes today, although my fitbit says I have 0 active minutes. And my heart rate is never right. I fear my poor fitbit is worn out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

None of these fixes worked. This is now a year later and my Charge 2 is not quite a year old. Called Fitbit and tech tried everything too. Got an email 3 days later. “We’re aware of this.” Great so a year later it hasn’t been addressed and hasn’t been resolved. I’ll wait a few more days then call again. Very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes