Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 jumps around

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 2 is switching from screen to screen on its own. It starts by saying Notifications off and vibrates and flips through quickly. It’s now locked on relax. It showed low battery so I charged, but it’s still doing the same thing.

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Put it back on the charger and do a Restart and do it several times if necessary.

Best Answer

The same thing happened to me just this morning. The battery was at 30%, which is low but not at critical level. I’ve been charging and resetting it over and over. But even the intro screens flip through quickly and get stuck. Did you have any success with multiple resets?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Resetting didn’t help. I ended up not wearing for a few days and let the
battery fully die. Then recharged and now it seems fine.
Best Answer

Thanks for letting us know what worked for you.

Best Answer

Has this happened again since? Mine did this whole I was asleep a couple of weeks ago so I just took it off and placed on a cushion so I could sleep. It stopped by morning. It's doing it again now. I'm going to try and restart it but I can see by this post that didn't help you. I just wondered if you ended up buying a new one or if it didn't happen again as this is the 2nd time for me now

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, still does it from time to time. No solutions and now is getting
worse. Just pre-ordered a Charge 3.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I did a complete reset several times and even let the battery drain all
the down, but still the same result when recharged and reset it. I just
gave up and bought an Alta HR. So far no issues with this one.
--
Melissa
Best Answer
0 Votes
mine has gone from jumping once a month or so ago to none stop jumping and draining the battery in a matter of hours. ive given up with it. put my old baby G watch on for now until i can get a new one. im gutted coz i love my fitbit! 
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine started last night with notification on and off and vibrating. I let it die overnight and reset it many times. Works for a short time but then starts to scroll through the screens by it self at any time. **ahem**.

Best Answer
0 Votes
this is how mine was. it doesnt stop now. ive just given up completely. im gutted! you can tell im an fitbit wearer cozi flick my wrist every time i look at my watch to get it to light up lol
Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have the same issue. Unfortunately no replacement for me out off warranty. Looking at some of the threads and forums this looks like a general problem. Difficult to accept that a general problem like this is left just like this. Now the customers must fork out the money to buy another one.

Best Answer
0 Votes