Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 keeps vibrating and it only stop when is plugged into the charging cable

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit woke me at 4:30 this morning vibrating like crazy. Somehow the stop watch kept going and pausing, back and forth. So I placed it on the charger and did a reset. Then the notification on and off kept going back and forth, still vibrating like crazy. It will stop vibrating when on the charger and actually act right. Could it be damaged how? It has worked perfectly until 4:30 this morning. I never wear it in the shower or when using water. 
I have reset it 5 times and after a few minutes, it starts acting up. Screen will also flutter from right to left. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Charge User since April 2015, desperately need an updated Charge (super glue is finally giving up). Just got the Charge 2 (2/23/2017).
Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Hey @RedsMom, welcome to the Community! The behavior of your Charge 2 sounds indeed odd and on the other hand, I appreciate the time you have taken to fix this issue by restarting it. Since this persists, I have escalated your case to our Support team so they can further assist you with this so keep an eye on your inbox. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.  I let it die over night since its weirdness caused the battery to drain quickly.  I reset it at least half a dozen times.  It just had a mind of its own.  I placed it on the charger this morning.  So far so good,  but I'm not holding my breath.  I'll keep you updated while corresponding with tech support.  

Charge User since April 2015, desperately need an updated Charge (super glue is finally giving up). Just got the Charge 2 (2/23/2017).
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has also been doing this off and on for three days. Please update this post with suggestions and feedback from tech support

Best Answer
0 Votes
I let mine die all the way. Recharged it and so far, doing good. Clean
the side button well. I used an alcohol pad and tooth pick to get into the
crease. Fingers crossed this works. Still have a line thru the time.
Don't remember if it was there before or not.

Beth Coleman-Hetzel
Mother to Heather and my Angel son, Jonathan
www.jonathan-coleman.virtual-memorials.com
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for your response. So far so good. I am keeping my fingers crossed, but this is the longest it has been before it malfunctions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well it lasted not even 24 hours before going crazy again... this is so frustrating...did you ever hear back from support?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have got the same problem.

How to fix? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was a solution ever found for this problem?

Mine started with the notifications this morning, now it's the stopwatch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good morning,

Unfortunately it was not fixed.

I got a refund for a new one.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Many thanks, Rappard

I assume you were within the warranty period?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes i was fortunately.
--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Theo de Vlieger

Van Rappardhoeve
Best Answer
0 Votes