Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 men xl band

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I bought a fitbit charge 2 xl for my husband on this website this spring.

The band needs to be replaced and it is not available on the website.

Is there another option to buy an xl band for fitbit charge2?

Hopefully there is, anxiously waiting for your response.

Chantal

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

www.amazon.com

In search box near top middle, enter "Charge 2 bands" and 'enter'.

It will return hundreds, maybe thousands, of options of third-party bands that fit the Charge 2.  Then you have to click on some that appeal to you and read details about the length of the bands.  Many go by the same size as Fitbit, but several also say size 'L' fits up to bigger measurements.

I have read eBay also has many available.  I'm just more familiar with Amazon than eBay.

Don't expect Fitbit support to be familiar with these as they are not Fitbit products, but are made by other companies to fit Fitbit products.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Amazon has a wide variety of third-party bands of many colors and styles, not warranteed by Fitbit of course.  I haven't checked for XL specifically but I imagine available.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, but nothing in xl for men. Just had a chat with fitbit
Best Answer

Fitbit XL is 8.1"-9.3".

A quick look on Amazon found several that go up to at least 9", even though they are called "Large".  Also found some expanders to increase length of band.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good morning Johnny,

I would really, really, appreciate if you could send me the links or info.

I talked to a Fitbit agent yesterday with no success.

I also did another 2 hour search and found nothing.

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

Chantal
Best Answer

www.amazon.com

In search box near top middle, enter "Charge 2 bands" and 'enter'.

It will return hundreds, maybe thousands, of options of third-party bands that fit the Charge 2.  Then you have to click on some that appeal to you and read details about the length of the bands.  Many go by the same size as Fitbit, but several also say size 'L' fits up to bigger measurements.

I have read eBay also has many available.  I'm just more familiar with Amazon than eBay.

Don't expect Fitbit support to be familiar with these as they are not Fitbit products, but are made by other companies to fit Fitbit products.

Best Answer
Thank you very much.
Have a nice evening.
Will go check it out
Chantal
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit have discontinue the xl strap and I have searched Amazon for hours and can not find a charge 2 strap meeting the xl size, just large which is not big enough. My strap broke after only a few months overall very dissapointed. 

Best Answer

Very disappointed too!

Best Answer

I could not find XL band , so i purchased an ankle band , fits my wrist perfectly, very comfortable

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes