Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not auto tracking exercise anymore

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been using my Charge 2 since xmas but recently (in the last two weeks) it has stopped auto tracking my exercise. I haven't changed any of the settings to auto recognise exercise. I read on one of these threads to reset the Charge 2 three times in a row by pressing the button whilst charging, did that last weekend and it recognised my daily walks on Mon and Tues but by Wed it stopped working again. This morning I did a 1hr bootcamp and although it records that I did 49 Active Mins at that time, the Exercise tile doesn't show anything. Any ideas!?

Best Answer
0 Votes
21 REPLIES 21

For those of you that say you lost the tracking feature of your exercises, I had the same problem.  I'm not sure if this will work for you, but I had to power off my phone and back on.  I did sync my fitbit before I powered off my phone.  If I walk it tracks it under elliptical instead of walking but it still tracks it.  Not sure why.  After I walked and tested it sure enough it showed that I had exercised and tracked my bpm, steps and how long.  Hope this helps someone. 

Best Answer

If you do not use an elyptical machine then you will want to disable the auto detect of elyptical. 

Disabling exercises the user does not do will speed the tracker up making a smother experience with the tracker.

Best Answer