Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not charging up, not syncing and generally unresponsive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I got my Charge 2 about 3 years ago and haven't had any problems so far. 3 days ago, I noticed display was blank then checked the app which showed my battery was 5%. So I charged overnight. by morning display still not on but app found the device and showed full batt. From next day till now, no sync, no display, no response, no light from heart rate sensor, just no response. Have charged overnight, attempted reset (didn't work),  tried plugging directly to laptop, cleaned the charging ports and 3 dots on tracker, nothing has worked. Has the device reached its end just like that? What do I do. 

Have always had a Fitbit tracker continuously since 2015 , it is now part of my daily life and I feel naked without it these past 4 days. Help!

Have had a trawl through the community and can't find a solution on the threads.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Black-gold I hope you're doing well!

Let me help you with this and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlvaroFitbit  thank you for picking this up. Will let you know how it goes!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem I've tried the same steps can you help me as well?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Black-gold It's great to have you here! I will be glad to help you and thank you for troubleshooting the issue already.

I have also created a ticket for you. Support will reach you out via email so keep an eye on your email for a reply from them.

@Black-gold please do! Hopefully Support will have some options for you.

Keep me posted.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes