Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not receiving text/call notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
For the last week or so my Charge 2 hasn't. When receiving text or call notifications. It syncs data just fine but no notifications. When I go into the app settings to change notifications, I just get a spinning wheel and the notifications screen won't open. I've tried restarting my charge 2, force quitting the app, tiring on and off my Bluetooth and restarting my iPhone several times but still not able to open notifications. Any suggestions?
Best Answer
236 REPLIES 236
They need to look at ios11 and see what is there and not there and post screenshots. I can’t think of anything to make this work.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you saying there's a glitch and that it used to work and now it doesn't, and there's no way to sync it and make it work? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit just told me that they have removed my posts because they have Crossed each other. In other words they are not gonna try to help. I will let you know if I figure this out.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure what this means but been trouble shooting all morning and nothing workd

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m at work and can’t call them. I wonder if this would help.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
It never worked.

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device
Best Answer
0 Votes
I don't have an iPhone.

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device
Best Answer
0 Votes
I just can’t get anything to work, and Fitbit emailed me that they had removed my posts because I cross-posted. I sent an email going off that I wouldn’t post so much if they would post a solution.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I too am having the same issues... my reminders to move and my call and txt messages are not there.  I found this forum and realized my notifications were off on the Charge 2... they are on.  I have forgot and re-added the Charge back to my phone and still NOTHING!  All notifications are on... including TXT, CALLS, reminders to move... I pushed the button on the clock and it's confirmed that the DND or notifications are not muted and are ON.  What am I doing wrong???

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have done everything that you have done. I have also uninstalled the Charge and reinstalled it many times. I can’t find an answer. Fitbit sent me and email that they were removing my posts because I “crossed-posted”. I told them that if they would give the solution then I wouldn’t cross post! Let me know if you come up with anything.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I had them troubleshoot all day, and the only thing they did was blame my phone!!

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis, 404966664
virtual Realty
Please excuse errors
Best Answer
0 Votes
That’s not great, is it?! Sorry you haven’t had resolution. FWIW, I received a new ‘bit, which was great service. However, it’s not giving me notifications. I’ve been through the process again, but still not receiving. It did for a while (can’t remember how long - probably a couple of days!). I might call and ask to Live Chat with Juan! 😊 I’ll let you know if I sort it 😊

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry you didn’t get resolution. It was my phone, in a way and the ‘bit. I can’t remember if I posted Juan’s advice on here. If so, did you try it? Let me know if you didn’t and I’ll post it.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Omgoodness! I can’t remember if I posted the advice on here from Juan, but I’ll find his email and post it. It worked for my one with the issues, however, that one was cracked at the time and he sent a replacement. The new one is now not sending notifications. Tried his advice, but nothing. 🙁

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
The message that they told me they were removing was someone posted that they told them they needed a different phone. Seriously! My friend has service thru c-spire. They walked her through it and her blaze works. She sent me everything they told her and mine will not work.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. Mine worked until I updated my iPhone to iOS 11. Doesn’t work any more. This is my busy time at work. I can’t even begin to think about calling support until the weekend. Let me know if you find out anything. Do you have an iPhone?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I did not see what Juan sent you. If you could send it, that would be great.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, iPhone 5SE. I will, yes. I’ll have a look this afternoon. 😊
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, this is his advice, which worked for notifications for a while, then stopped working. Try it anyway, it may work for you:

> “Below you'll find the steps to help with the notifications issue your tracker is presenting:
> Go to your iOS device's Bluetooth settings. Once there check if your Charge 2 appears listed as connected. If so please tap the blue"i" right next to it and then select Forget this Device.
> Turn the Bluetooth off.
> Restart your Charge 2 following the steps listed on How do I restart my tracker?.
> Turn your phone off and then back on.
> Turn the Bluetooth of your iOS device back on.
> Open the Fitbit app and once you're at the dashboard, tap your tracker's little picture to open a new menu.
> In that new menu there should be a banner prompting you to update your tracker's software. Please tap it and follow the onscreen instructions.
> Once the update is completed, restart your phone one last time.
> Open the Fitbit app again.
> Tap your tracker's little picture to open the same menu. In there look for all day sync and tap it.
> If a banner comes up prompting you to pair both Bluetooth signals, please do so.
> Go back to the same menu and look for notifications, tap it and make sure they are enabled.
> Then test the feature.
> The steps listed above should solve this situation, if that's not the case, please don't hesitate to reach us back. Also, if you have any question regarding any other issue or subject, please let us know as we'd be more than happy to help you.
>
> We look forward to hearing from you.
>
> Sincerely,
> Juan GG and the Fitbit Team”
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes