Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not receiving text/call notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
For the last week or so my Charge 2 hasn't. When receiving text or call notifications. It syncs data just fine but no notifications. When I go into the app settings to change notifications, I just get a spinning wheel and the notifications screen won't open. I've tried restarting my charge 2, force quitting the app, tiring on and off my Bluetooth and restarting my iPhone several times but still not able to open notifications. Any suggestions?
Best Answer
236 REPLIES 236
I will try this again when I get home. Have done this many times but have never gotten a thing in Fitbit asking me to update my tracker. It appears that it is up to date, but I will look again. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've done that several times and spent 2 hours trouble shooting on line with Fitbit, nothing works!!

Moderator edit: format
Please excuse errors

Best Answer
0 Votes
No Iphone... android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Gotta love the battery meter!

VERY useful that. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Phyllis74 did you check the first point in the quote you pasted.  Is your tracker in its DND mode?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Im not on do not disturb. I just got a phone call alert but can’t get texts.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
That sounds very odd. I’m getting neither. I still haven’t had the chance to try the process again - I’m never near my charger when I think of it! Later!! 😃
Best Answer
0 Votes
I just did the new update and walked thru the big list of steps again. Seems like all would work or nothing. Have a good day!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Any luck? Not me.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
No...☹️🤷‍:female_sign:
Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m so upset about this!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve tried the button, resetting, removing, deleting and still my charge 2 does not receive notifications from my iPhone 6

Best Answer
0 Votes
Seems no one can find the answer.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I can not get my charger 2 to receive notifications.  What do I need to do?

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don’t know. I haven’t been able to figure it out. My friend got a new charge 2 and hers works, so I went through all of the settings she has in her phone and mine will not work even though they are set up the same. If I find out anything, I will let you know.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your help as I was not receiving message notifications on my fitbit and I held the button down as you suggested and my notifications are now working again 👍

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is NOT a solution to the problem.   My Charge 2 WAS showing me texts and calls, but then stopped.  I've restarted it multiple times per day so it is showing me the latest OS number.  BUT, even though the smart phone app indicates that notifications should be working, a tap-through on the device continues to show Notifications are OFF, and nothing I do will toggle it back to ON.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This does not resolve my notification issue, any other suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Updating I did another update to iOS, it solved all of the issues. I just reset all of the notification settings.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry, I’m just a regular user and no expert on this.

Skickat från min iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes