Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not recording my entire walk

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been wearing my charge 2 for about 2 years and I believe that it has been pretty accurate. Recently, I have noticed odd data. My entire walking distance isn't registering. For example, today I did my usual morning stroll and it didn't pick up the entire walk

My walk according to Strava:  https://www.strava.com/activities/2333483656

I walk this route often and I usually get pretty consistent results, but today, fitbit says I did two walks, one of 37 mins, and on 16 mins. I walked almost 90 mins. 

I have seen variations of this, such as recording a double walk - but it usually rights itself, but not always.

Is my fitbit dying??

Thank you,

Melissa

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @msimmens welcome to our Community Forums! Let me give you assistance with your Charge 2 concern. My apologies for the delay in responding.

Seems odd that your device is not registering your entire walk. Let me share with you that many of our Fitbit devices offer a feature called SmartTrack that automatically detects your activities and gives you credit for them in your exercise goals. If you feel the automatic tracking is not being accurate, you can turn it off, adjust the duration, or recategorize the SmartTrack activity. For more information on SmartTrack and exercise goals please check here. Also, I recommend you to restart your device to refresh it's performance and then do your usual morning stroll to check if the accuracy concern was resolved. 

I'll be here if you need anything else. 

Best Answer
0 Votes