Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not resetting steps at midnight

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have woken up this morning and my fit but has not reset my step count from yesterday, date and time are all correct but just has not reset steps. I have rebooted the fit bit but still the same, what can I do now I am in a challenge. 

Thank you 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hello @Shaver welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm glad to check this for you.

First, I'd like to appreciate your efforts troubleshooting this matter prior posting. Let me share with you that this is usually experienced for a single day only. However, I recommend you to check this thread for more information and details about your concern, I'm sure that the updates provided will be helpful for you.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem.  The date and time are correct, none of the other information reset, distance and activity either.  I restarted my Fitbit.  On my phone, I turned the Bluetooth off and back on; remove the Charged 2 from the paired device and repaired it.  Still has not reset.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Tweedy-7, thanks for bringing this to my attention, I'm glad to give you a hand and a warm welcome to our Community Forums. Pardon me for the delay in responding your post. 

Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot your Charge 2 prior posting. Can you please let me know how many times you experienced this specific situation? Also, I recommend you to check my previous post for more information and details in regards this matter. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be here.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
This is the second time this has happened.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing is happening to me. Moderator,  can you give us a solution instead of saying check back on this thread? 

Best Answer

checked the thread for more information, it didn't help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome back @Tweedy-7, thanks for your reply and update. Welcome aboard @KLyrics.

Thanks for letting me know about this situation. We’re aware of it, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation and keep our team informed of the impact to both of you. I totally understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products. Sorry for any trouble and appreciate your patience while we look forward to resolve this matter.

I'll be here

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having a similar issue. I noticed just 2 days ago it didn't reset the steps. I looked on my app and it looks like it hasn't tracked anything since April 15. I know I'm not very good with using this to its full potential. I've tried resetting it. I've deleted and reinstalled the app. Still it isn't fixing it. Also the battery doesn't last as long as it did. I have to recharge it about every other day. Does this mean my fitbit has come to the end of its life I've only had it for about a year and a half?!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @roxi5 welcome aboard, thanks for bringing your difficulties to my attention, I'm happy to assist you with them.

I'd like to appreciate your patience troubleshooting this prior posting, seems odd that your device is experiencing such difficulties. For me to better assist you, can you please give me more details about your device not tracking anything? After your synced it with your Fitbit account you were able to see that previous days data wasn't transferred but your device recorded it? Or you were able to see that your Fitbit wasn't recording your steps, floors, distance, etc? I'll be waiting to your reply. Regarding the steps not resetting at midnight, did you experience this concern on several days?

Also, your Charge 2 was designed to last up to 5 days between charges, however, the length of time your Fitbit device operates on a full charge depends on how frequently you use it and various settings. This article provides battery life estimates and tips for turning off features you don't need when you want to prioritize battery life.

I'll be here if you need anything else. 

Best Answer
0 Votes