Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not syncing with my phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Tried everything I can think of to sync my charge 2 with my phone, but it's not having it. Any ideas? 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I am having a similar issue. charge 2 on huawei Mate 20 lite for a month now, was absolutely fine before then, and dont think I changed any setting.

now very intermittent syncing, tried the trouble shooting,  see here, https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866.htm

but to no avail

used the help online, chat online, and of course when I was online, the tracker synced. but I have no idea why. and hte assistant was very patient, but could not explain why either.

I cannot identify the issue. 

my phone tells me it needs to pair with bluetooth, and will not pair.

but I dont know why not?

I reset, and then return the settings to default. I give permission for running in background, can be opened by other apps, no limit on power consumption. no other bluetooth devices using phone, tracker not linked to any other device.

really really really frustrating. 

@Tez68 I wish you luck, if I find an explanation I will come back here and post.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

My phone is also a huawei make but a p30 lite. Like yours mine used to sync fine every time before but won't anymore. Let me know if you do find an explanation. Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have the same syncing problem with my charge2 on my xiaomi phone. I have tried everything (switching off/on Bluetooth, reinstall app, reboot phone, restart device) only re-pairing device was effective, but it's very frustrating to re-pair every time I want to sync my results... It also takes long time. It's frustrating.

Is there other solution than getting a charge 4? Will that work... I wonder.

Best Answer
0 Votes